Balanced Bodies is Hiring!
See our positions available below:
Qualified Myotherapist/ Musculoskeletal/Sports Therapist or Remedial Massage Therapist
Due to rapid business growth in both our clinics we are now in the search of a highly qualified Therapists who can work at either our Port Melbourne or Doncaster Clinics. Balanced Bodies is a large multi-disciplinary Clinic with a substantial established client base, where we pride ourselves on our professional approach to health and wellbeing and the individual needs of our clients.
In clinic we offer:
- Fully equipped treatment rooms and all treatment needs supplied.
- New patients weekly with all advertising provided.
- Strong team of motivated Therapists, including Remedial Massage, Sports Therapists, Musculo-skeletal Therapists, Myotherapists, Physiotherapist, Dietitian and Clinical Psychologist
- Increasing number of available hours as you grow your client base.
- Sub-contracted agreement with 50% commission.
- Well positioned on main roads, thriving practices
- Professional, yet fun culture
- Paid monthly staff meeting and professional development
We are looking for the following:
- Minimum of Diploma of Remedial Massage or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills
• Skilled in Relaxation, Deep Tissue, Remedial and other massage styles (Dry Needling an advantage)
• Association membership to ANTA, AAMT, AMT etc.
• Public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
• Eligible for Health fund registration in Australia
• Must be available evenings and Saturdays!Experience is preferred but may suit an outstanding new graduate with a desire to succeed.
If you would like to part of our passionate health and wellness team please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: Michele Glassenbury
For any enquiries please call 1300 305 156.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.