Balanced Bodies clinic offers a superb selection of massage services to our clients. We believe in the benefits of a regular massage and are very happy to offer our clients the option of a membership with us. For $84.95 per month you get to enjoy a monthly 60 minute massage with one our highly qualified massage therapists. Alternatively, you may choose to sign up for our 90 minute massage option, for just $119.95 per month.
At Balanced Bodies we appreciate all of our members and respect each individual’s circumstances. Rather than providing a complicated contract we simply ask for agreement on the following terms and conditions outlined below:
Duration and Price:
- Membership is for a 12 month period at $84.95/$119.95 per month.
- A member may cancel their membership within the twelve month period by providing two months’ notice. Two further successful direct debits will be taken, after which your monthly direct debit will then be cancelled and the credit added to your account for use within the next twelve months. A paper cancellation form must be physically signed for cancellation to be finalised. Exceptions will be made on medical grounds once a valid medical certificate has been provided.
- Payments are deducted on the first business day of each month. After your payment has cleared, that amount will be credited to your account. This takes approximately 5 business days. If your payment is dishonoured, you may be charged a dishonour fee.
- A member may put their membership on hold, without giving a reason, for a maximum of two months before the direct debits will be reinstated.
- Following the expiry of your membership, you will be entitled to use any remaining credit, at the price of $84.95/$119.95, within 2 months of your membership expiry. After this two month period, your credit will be available for a further ten months. During this time, any remaining credit may be applied at the price of the massage club membership at that time.
- Your credit can be used at either of our clinics; Port Melbourne or Doncaster.
- A member can transfer the credited amount to an immediate family member if he or she cannot make the appointment themselves.
- Any credit held by a member is only redeemable for a 60 min($84.95) massage or a 90 min($119.95) massage; either relaxation, lymphatic drainage, remedial, pre and post natal or sports. It cannot be redeemed for cash or another service or product within the clinic. Please note, there may be a small consultation time which is determined on a case by case basis. This is to ensure the therapist understands the extent of any injuries you may present. You may also be given stretches or take home exercises as a part of your hour consult.
What we offer you:
- A Membership is valid at any one of our clinics, either Port Melbourne, or Doncaster.
- Online features, you can book online at balancedbodies.com.au/location#bookings
- Any member has the ability to purchase additional massages at the members’ price of $84.95/$119.95.
- You can rollover your massage credit. If you miss you appointment one month, you can use the credit at any other.
- We make you feel as comfortable as possible. We have filtered water, relaxing music and a quiet place to sit while you are waiting for your treatment.
What we ask of you:
- Members are asked to arrive 5 minutes before the scheduled appointment time.
- If a member needs to cancel an appointment, we ask that a minimum of 24 hours’ notice is given. Less than 24 hours’ notice will result in the 50% cancellation policy being activated.
- A member is required to advise Balanced Bodies of any changes to their personal details including changes of address, email and phone number.
- Members are required to notify Balanced Bodies of any changes in their credit card or bank account details prior to next direct debit date (1st business day of each month) or a dishonour fee will be charged.