1) Sports Massage increases range of motion, thus giving you a longer stride and more fluid movement.
2) Sports Massage reduces muscle soreness and recovery- you can train and work harder!
3) Sports Massage increases the supply of oxygen and nutrients which are transported around the body, making your body more efficient.
4) Sports Massage increases the yield of oxygen produced in the muscles, hence more energy is produced by you!
5) Sports Massage reduces the risk of injury during preparation, stretching and your work out.
6) Often the strokes involved in sports massage are performed towards the heart, thereby increasing lymphatic and blood flow, meaning that oxygen is being pumped around the body more efficiently.
7) Sports Massage decreases stiffness and tension in the muscles, giving you a more fluid stride!
8 ) Sports Massage decreases the likeliness of muscle spasms, scar tissue formation and musculoskeletal problems to occur.
9) Sports Massage has psychological benefits including reducing stress levels, increasing mind-body connection and mental alertness.
10) Sports massage can also help you with posture or correct body position for your run or chosen sport!